100 Men of Kawartha Lakes
Congratulations Kawartha Lakes Wildlife Centre!
The 100 Men Kawartha Lakes had their first donation evening Tuesday. What a night it was!! Thank-you to all who came out, both members and prospective organizations.
We had a lot to think about, so many good causes.
We would like to thank…
Carly Veitch from the Boys and Girls Club, Al MacPherson from the Kawartha Lakes Trans Canada Trail, and Olivia Vandersanden from the Kawartha Wildlife Centre. Everyone’s cause was extremely worthy, but there can unfortunately only be one recipient.
Congratulations to Olivia and the Kawartha Wildlife Center on being the chosen group! We were able to donate $2900 dollars to their cause that night, and we all look forward to seeing this group progress!
Is 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes for you?
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. There are no committees, no bank account, no fees.If you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer that 100% of your donations go directly to local charities. (tax receipts provided by the charity)
- like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Kawartha Lakes
Join us today! Go to the forms page and download a 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes membership form. Fill it out and send it in.
Did you want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free to reach out at info@100MenKawarthaLakes.ca!
Meetings dates will be the 2nd Tuesday every 3 months. Next meetings:
- Tuesday 12 June 2018: The Pie Eyed Monk Brewery 8 Cambridge Street North Lindsay
- Tuesday 11 September 2018
- Tuesday 11 December 2018
6:30 Registration, 7:00pm start. Future locations are still to be determined.
Can’t Make the next Meeting?
Good news, you can still join. Just fill out a proxy form and drop it and your cheque off to either:
The Bell Store at 299 Kent St. W.
or 271 Angeline St. S.