100 Men of Kawartha Lakes
Congratulations Women’s Resources of Kawartha Lakes!
The 100 Men Kawartha Lakes had their fourth donation evening on Tuesday December 11th. What a night it was!! Thank-you to all who came out, both members and prospective organizations.
What a tough night in selecting, as there were so many great organizations with great projects.
Congratulations to Women’s Resources of Kawartha Lakes. The money will be going to help refurbish the kitchen’s in Amy’s Next Step Housing. We were able to donate $3,500 dollars that night. Not bad for an hour.
And returning this month was Habitat for Humanity which outlined how are donations are being used towards plumbing in a new home being built in Lindsay! Well done Men!
Is 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes for you?
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. There are no committees, no bank account, no fees.If you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer that 100% of your donations go directly to local charities. (tax receipts provided by the charity)
- like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Kawartha Lakes
Join us today! Go to the forms page and download a 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes membership form. Fill it out and send it in.
Did you want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free to reach out at info@100MenKawarthaLakes.ca!
Meetings dates will be the 2nd Tuesday every 3 months. Next meetings:
- Tuesday March 12th 2019: The Pie Eyed Monk Brewery 8 Cambridge Street North Lindsay
6:30 Registration, 7:00pm start. Future locations are still to be determined.
Next Meeting Tuesday March 12, 2019!
Can’t make the meeting? Good news, you can still join. Just fill out a proxy form and drop it and your cheque off to either:
The Bell Store at 299 Kent St. W.
or 271 Angeline St. S.