100 Men of Kawartha Lakes
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes Congratulates Trans Canada Trail Association!
Well what a fun night we had! Thanks to the Pie Eyed Monk for hosting us! Your food was amazing! We welcomed several new members…drum roll please…96 members!
Welcome to our newest members and our faithful existing guys! We learned a lot about our three charities:
- Heritage Christian School Lindsay
- FLATO Academy Theatre Lindsay
- Kawartha Trans Canada Trail Association
We collected $5100 at our meeting and we ask all other member to drop of a cheque or cash (in envelope with name address email) at Remedy’sRX on Kent.
Congratulations to all charities (we will see you again!) And congratulations to our growing membership!
Want to join this community-minded, big-hearted, fun group of guys? Download and send us the membership form from our website:
Since we began, together we’ve raised over $65,000 and had a lot of fun! Well done Men!
Is 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes for you?
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. There are no committees, no bank account, no fees.If you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer that 100% of your donations go directly to local charities. (tax receipts provided by the charity)
- like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Kawartha Lakes
Join us today! Go to the forms page and download a 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes membership form. Fill it out and send it in.
Did you want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free to reach out at info@100MenKawarthaLakes.ca!
Next meeting in person:
Next Meeting: June 8th, 2022 Location: Bobcaygeon Curling Club 49 Mansfield St. 6:30 registration, 7:00 start