100 Men of Kawartha Lakes
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes Selects Women’s Resources for March 2023 Charity of Choice!
Mark March 2023 as the month we hit 150 Members! That’s right, we continue to grow.
And what a night it was with Women’s Resources selected as the charity of choice!
Thank you to Flato Academy Theatre and Soroptimist International of Kawartha Lakes for your presentations.
There was much fun, laughter and prizes! Thank you to all who donated!
Want to join this community-minded, big-hearted, fun group of guys? Download and send us the membership form from our website:
Since we began, together we’ve raised over $122,00 for local Charities and had a lot of fun doing it! Well done Men!
3 Charities for June 15th meeting are:
- North Kawartha Health Team
- Kawartha Lakes Autism Support
- Boys and Girls Club Kawartha Lakes
Is 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes for you?
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. There are no committees, no bank account, no fees.If you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer that 100% of your donations go directly to local charities. (tax receipts provided by the charity)
- like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Kawartha Lakes
Join us today! Go to the forms page and download a 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes membership form. Fill it out and send it in.
Did you want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free to reach out at info@100MenKawarthaLakes.ca!
Check out other 100 Men Groups who’ve been around for years including 100 Men Scugog or 100 Men of Oshawa