100 Men of Kawartha Lakes
Congratulations Lindsay Army Cadets!
The 100 Men Kawartha Lakes had their firth donation evening on Tuesday March 12th. What a night it was. And 9 new members!
Thank-you to all who came out, both members and prospective organizations.
It was another tough night in selecting,. Thank you for Kawartha Lakes Food Source and Victoria County Disaster Trust Fund. The things you do for this community are amazing.
Congratulations to Lindsay Army Cadets. We were able to donate $3,900 dollars toward building future community leaders, like us!
And returning this month was Women’s Resources which outlined how are donations are being used. Good feelings all around. Well done Men!
Is 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes for you?
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. There are no committees, no bank account, no fees.If you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer that 100% of your donations go directly to local charities. (tax receipts provided by the charity)
- like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Kawartha Lakes
Join us today! Go to the forms page and download a 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes membership form. Fill it out and send it in.
Did you want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free to reach out at info@100MenKawarthaLakes.ca!
Meetings dates will be the 2nd Tuesday every 3 months. Next meetings:
- Tuesday June 11th 2019: The Pie Eyed Monk Brewery 8 Cambridge Street North Lindsay
6:30 Registration, 7:00pm start. Future locations are still to be determined.
Next Meeting Tuesday June 11th, 2019!
Can’t make the meeting? Good news, you can still join. Just fill out a proxy form and drop it and your cheque off to either:
The Bell Store at 299 Kent St. W.
or 271 Angeline St. S.