100 Men of Kawartha Lakes
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes Congratulates Community Foundation of Kawartha Lakes – Bobcaygeon Relief Fund!
100 Men started with an idea. Get a bunch of big hearted guys together who want to help the community. After COVID hit Bobcaygeon hard, a few concerned citizens decided to act. They set up an account with the help of the Community Foundation and started raising money to assist those in immediate trouble. That spirit resonated with many of the guys in this months meeting and they selected The Bobcaygeon Relief Fund to help out.
Once again we had a Zoom meeting and we’re happy to report that it went pretty well once again! Between proxy’s and those in attendance, to date, we raised $3,300. We expect there will be more coming in. Stay tuned!
Well done Men!
Is 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes for you?
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. There are no committees, no bank account, no fees.If you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer that 100% of your donations go directly to local charities. (tax receipts provided by the charity)
- like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Kawartha Lakes
Join us today! Go to the forms page and download a 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes membership form. Fill it out and send it in.
Did you want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free to reach out at info@100MenKawarthaLakes.ca!
- Wednesday Dec 2nd, 2020: Zoom Meeting or location TBA.
6:30 Online socializing, 7:00pm start.
Next Meeting: Wednesday Dec 2nd, 2020!