100 Men of Kawartha Lakes
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes Congratulates the Kinmount & Area Food Bank!
The 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes had their 1st meeting of 2020! And what a night it was!
We gained 10 new members! We continue to grow steadily with a great group of guys.
Kawartha Lakes Food Source, represented by its member agency, Kinmount & Area Food bank, received $4,200 towards food, fresh produce and protein. Congratulations!
Thank you to the Humane Society of Kawartha Lakes for your presentation. We learned so much about your efforts to help animals in our town. We do hope you return and present again.
As well, thank you to the Kawartha Lakes Centre of Hope. You do such great work offering food, clothing and household goods to those in need in the City of Kawartha Lakes!
Well done Men!
Is 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes for you?
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. There are no committees, no bank account, no fees.If you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer that 100% of your donations go directly to local charities. (tax receipts provided by the charity)
- like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Kawartha Lakes
Join us today! Go to the forms page and download a 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes membership form. Fill it out and send it in.
Did you want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free to reach out at info@100MenKawarthaLakes.ca!
- Wednesday March 4th 2020: The Pie Eyed Monk Brewery 8 Cambridge Street North Lindsay
6:30 Registration, 7:00pm start. Future locations are still to be determined.
Next Meeting: Wednesday June 3rd, 2020!
Can’t make the meeting? Good news, you can still join. Just fill out a proxy form and drop it and your cheque off to:
The Pie Eyed Monk Brewery 8 Cambridge Street North Lindsay