100 Men of Kawartha Lakes
Congratulations Community Care Foundation!
The 100 Men Kawartha Lakes had their second donation evening on Tuesday June 12th. What a night it was!! Thank-you to all who came out, both members and prospective organizations.
We had a lot to think about, so many good causes.
We’d like to thank Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kawartha Lakes and Kawartha Lakes Food Source for their excellent presentations!
Congratulations to Community Care Foundation on being the chosen group! We were able to donate $3,900 dollars! That money will go towards the converting vans with special equipment for transporting people who need assistance.
Is 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes for you?
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. There are no committees, no bank account, no fees.If you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer that 100% of your donations go directly to local charities. (tax receipts provided by the charity)
- like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Kawartha Lakes
Join us today! Go to the forms page and download a 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes membership form. Fill it out and send it in.
Did you want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free to reach out at info@100MenKawarthaLakes.ca!
Meetings dates will be the 2nd Tuesday every 3 months. Next meetings:
- Tuesday 11 September 2018: The Pie Eyed Monk Brewery 8 Cambridge Street North Lindsay
- Tuesday 11 December 2018
6:30 Registration, 7:00pm start. Future locations are still to be determined.
Can’t Make the September 11thth Meeting?
Good news, you can still join. Just fill out a proxy form and drop it and your cheque off to either:
The Bell Store at 299 Kent St. W.
or 271 Angeline St. S.