100 Men of Kawartha Lakes
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes Congratulates the Kinsmen Toy Drive!
The 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes had their 8th donation evening on Wed Dec 4th.
Thank-you to all who came out, both members and prospective organizations.
Thank you to the Humane Society of Kawartha Lakes for your presentation. We learned so much about your efforts to help animals in our town. We do hope you return and present again.
Congratulations to the Kinsmen Toy Drive! The money donated will be going to help purchase toys and gifts for the very young and age 13+ who tend to be missed in the box drop off donations. We also learned that presents are sourced locally unless they clear out the stores with their purchases!
We were able to donate $3,000 dollars towards bringing joy to some local children this Christmas!
Well done Men!
Is 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes for you?
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. There are no committees, no bank account, no fees.If you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer that 100% of your donations go directly to local charities. (tax receipts provided by the charity)
- like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Kawartha Lakes
Join us today! Go to the forms page and download a 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes membership form. Fill it out and send it in.
Did you want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free to reach out at info@100MenKawarthaLakes.ca!
- Wednesday March 4th 2020: The Pie Eyed Monk Brewery 8 Cambridge Street North Lindsay
6:30 Registration, 7:00pm start. Future locations are still to be determined.
Next Meeting: Wednesday March 4th, 2020!
Can’t make the meeting? Good news, you can still join. Just fill out a proxy form and drop it and your cheque off to:
The Pie Eyed Monk Brewery 8 Cambridge Street North Lindsay