100 Men of Kawartha Lakes
Congratulations Crime Stoppers!
The 100 Men Kawartha Lakes had their sixth donation evening on Tuesday June 4th. What a night it was. And 5 new members!
Thank-you to all who came out, both members and prospective organizations.
It was another tough night in selecting. A very close vote! Thank you to Kawartha Conservation and Bobcaygeon Helps Food Bank. The things you do for this community are amazing.
Congratulations to Kawartha Haliburton Crime Stoppers! The money donated will be going to help them buy a new computer and software to help with the TIPS program.. We were able to donate $3,900 dollars towards this important service.
And returning this month was Lindsay Army Cadets. They outlined how are donations are being used. Good feelings all around. Well done Men!
Is 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes for you?
100 Men of Kawartha Lakes gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. There are no committees, no bank account, no fees.If you:
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer that 100% of your donations go directly to local charities. (tax receipts provided by the charity)
- like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations serving Kawartha Lakes
Join us today! Go to the forms page and download a 100 Men of Kawartha Lakes membership form. Fill it out and send it in.
Did you want to speak to one of the founders? Feel free to reach out at info@100MenKawarthaLakes.ca!
- Wednesday Sept 4th 2019: The Pie Eyed Monk Brewery 8 Cambridge Street North Lindsay
6:30 Registration, 7:00pm start. Future locations are still to be determined.
Next Meeting: Wednesday Sept 4th, 2019!
Can’t make the meeting? Good news, you can still join. Just fill out a proxy form and drop it and your cheque off to:
The Pie Eyed Monk Brewery 8 Cambridge Street North Lindsay